In this role, you will concept and produce best-in-class marketing materials for partners around the globe. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end production process of creative assets for multiple partner channels. This position will reside with the company’s LA-based global Brand Partner Marketing team and report to the Senior Manager, Brand Partner Marketing.
● Creating/producing assets for partners through both internal teams and external agencies within A/V, print, digital, social, on-device
● Act as asset manager for all regional Partner Marketing teams
● Deliver asset to partners for marketing campaigns
● Operate backend for Partner Portal and manage asset flow
● Support Managers on global/regional projects as needed
● 4+ years of experience working at a technology, entertainment company or creative agency on customer acquisitions and/or content marketing
● Familiarity with current audio/visual post-production processes and file formats. Experience with digital and print assets.
● Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred. Need basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop.
● Capacity to quickly learn multiple internal systems
● Strong relationship management skills. Client or agency experience is a plus.
● Attention to detail, organization and follow through; excellent written and oral communication skills
● Understanding of entertainment and customer acquisitions creative, video execution, media, advertising, and retail marketing
● Knowledge of/familiarity with content streaming and the key players (content providers, device manufacturers, retail establishments, etc.)
● Bachelor’s degree preferred