Our client, in the Genomic Biomarketing industry, is searching for a contract copywriter. The role is part time, 20/hrs per week, and onsite in their Cambridge office.
• Writing the content for many marketing assets, including sales PPTs, brochures, webinar content, and more.
• Collaborating closely with sales and business development team members to understand the ecosystem needs and choose the most effective way to communicate.
• Collaborating with the Marketing team and others on brand strategy and execution tactics.
You will be a successful candidate for this position if you have a proven track record in
delighting internal stakeholders with deliverables that exceed their expectations and bring
ideas to life better than thought possible. Key requirements for this include:
• Familiarity with bioscience, biotechnology, and/or life sciences. An understanding of
the problems customers face in pharma and clinical are a plus, especially they relate to
• and Expertise in writing marketing collateral, including brochures, webinar content, and
use cases, and more.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of business leaders,
technology leaders, Product Managers and other key stakeholders.