• Lead and Manages the contracts development process in collaboration with, and in support of business partner for company’s Indirect Procurement
• Negotiates a wide variety of contracts within IT, Marketing, eCom, Professional Services, Facilities and Supply Chain to ensure business requirements and expectations are effectively articulated as well as ensuring risk, terms and conditions and legal implications are addressed.
• Accountable for successful completion of assigned procurement projects to insure consistent methodology is utilized, maximum value is extracted, and best in class suppliers are included within the process.
• Drives ongoing savings and avoidances by identifying cost reduction opportunities and alternative supplier options on lower cost initiatives.
Major responsibilities and duties:
Work cross functionally to facilitate a consistent, unbiased process to select and manage key suppliers to ensure we have the best in class suppliers, with competitive pricing.
Manages and drives execution of a wide variety of contracts within IT, Marketing, ecommerce, Professional Services Supply Chain and Facility Services to ensure business requirements and expectations are effectively articulated as well as ensuring risk and legal implications are addressed. This process includes:
• Demonstrate and apply contract expertise in regards to MSA’s (Master Service Agreement), SOW’s (Statements of Work) and NDA’s (Non Disclosure Agreements).
• Advise Business Partners to determine when contracts are needed, the type of contract needed and the approvals needed to complete the contract process.
• Handle redlining of contracts and collaborate with Legal Dept. on complex legal clauses
• Tracking and reporting all contract projects to be able to continually prioritize projects in matter of importance.
• Insure all legal documents are properly approved, filed and administered utilizing standard processes and systems.
For assigned sourcing projects, leads the entire process of handling Request for Purchase for the Marketing, eCommerce, IT and other areas to ensure that a consistent methodology is incorporated into the process resulting in selection of best value to company. This process includes:
• Working with Business Partner to determine that there is a need for an RFP.
• Assisting the Business Partner with the initial supplier selection to insure qualified supplier are included in the RFP.
• Coordinate the entire RFP process between the Business Partner, Legal, IT and the Suppliers to include preparing the RFP document, supplier communication, setting up scoring parameters, and moving the process forward to the final supplier selection
• Handle the contract process for the newly selected supplier.
With a constant view to continuous improvement, look at all areas of the department to insure that work is being done in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
• Maintain an understanding of new technologies and apply innovative ideas to continuously improve the procurement and purchasing process.
• Continue to grow contract and sourcing knowledge and expertise in order to insure the process we have in place is the most efficient possible.
• 5+ years of experience in contract management including both business and legal sides of contracts preferred
• Demonstrate extensive knowledge of contract work flows, business needs and workload management as well as overall impact on customer service
• Proven expertise in managing supplier contracts and relationships.
• Expertise in the IT, Marketing or eCommerce industries
• Demonstrated knowledge of broad business areas such as IT, marketing, brand, eCommerce, Operations
• Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to proactively and effectively communicate to various levels of management.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills that foster collaboration within team, with business partners and with cross-functional teams to achieve desired results.
• Results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve goals.
• Ability to conceptualize new ideas and solutions, seek existing solutions or best practices and translate them into effective programs
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and accountability for actions and decisions
• Demonstrated ability to multitask, quickly learn and become competent in, and effectively apply new skills, processes and technology
• Broad business knowledge and organizational awareness
• Strong technology aptitude.
• 5 plus years prior experience with managing supplier T and C’s negotiations.
• Process improvement experiences a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs