30 Hour per week Assignment
Overview: Create infographics/images/videos/other media for team as requested.
Our client is looking to bring on a part time Content and Design Specialist for Finance Operations, which is responsible for scaling FinOps best practices and efficiencies among 500+ cities. Come liaise between FinOps teams and internal customers around the world to help share and organize information better. The ideal candidate for this role should have stellar planning and storytelling skills, attention to detail, and the ability to move quickly, sometimes with limited direction.
In this role, the FinOps Content and Design Specialist will keep a pulse on the company, using constant feedback to help evolve company-wide Finance Operations space on the client's intranet/wiki product. The right candidate will work extensively with cross functional teams and product users to identify pain points and find creative solutions to complex problems. The most appealing candidates are excited about internal tools and the impact they can make on how coworkers do their jobs.
- Great design instincts and product taste
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Customer obsession
- Excellent communication and the ability to initiate, cultivate, and maintain key stakeholder relationships
- Flexible, with a willingness and aptitude to learn new tasks and adapt to change
- Proactive, self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team
Bonus points if you have:
- Expertise with Atlassian Confluence, MediaWiki, and/or other internal collaboration and knowledge-sharing suites
- Extensive and relevant technical background or CS degree