• Partner with Content Licensing Partnerships Manager to work with Cross Functional teams at this Top Social Networking Company to evaluate, execute and manage inbound licensing opportunities.
• Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch and maintain this Top Social Network Company's products and partnerships.
• Oversee the review, comments, approval and delivery of licensor milestone submissions; oversee partner's high-level production process.
• Establish and nurture lasting relationships with partners; serve as the day to day point of contact for content partners.
• Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships; Identify industry trends impacting how people communicate on messaging platforms.
• Resolve business issues with partners, both internal and external.
• Keep key stakeholders apprised of project status and vision.
• Negotiate and execute license agreements.
Skills: • Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized.
• Expertise and personal interest in growing trends for various demographic groups; “finger on the pulse” of upcoming global IP in the broader Entertainment industry (movies, music, books, television, games, etc.).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Finely-tuned relationship management skills; an ability to diplomatically manage expectations and communicate clearly to stakeholders with divergent interests, both internally and externally.
• An understanding of (and passion for) the ever-growing global stickers and augmented reality space; including working knowledge of various art aesthetics within the realm of 2D/3D digital and traditional art.
• Curious; you're the first person you know to try new apps.
• Proficiency with the vast array of business models pertaining to Intellectual Property and Licensing Rights.
• Excellent project and time management skills.
• Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
• 3+ years work experience in Business Development/Partnerships.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs