Our client is looking for a hands-on execution Content and Communications Manager. This is an on-site 12 months contract to possible full time role with benefits - Medical, Dental & 401k.
This position on the marketing team is responsible for developing effective marketing programs and communication strategies that promote products.
What you’ll do:
The Content and Communications Manager is responsible for coordinating and facilitating the development of various content and marketing communications initiatives to increase brand awareness and credibility, and support key product goals and marketing initiatives. This role is part of a high-performing marketing team focused on supporting the evolving needs of a growing business. The Content and Communications Manager will work with a broader marketing team, product management team, business partners and outside agencies/writers to provide content development support and project management for our thought leadership marketing and content initiatives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage, create and edit a range of thought leadership and educational content initiatives including whitepapers, presentations, sales ideas, infographics, brochures, videos, web content and emails
- Project manage the content development process from beginning to end—authoring creative/content briefs, managing the creative agency and outside writers and/or creating content yourself, working with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, managing the compliance review process, and working with internal partners and other vendors to execute/print final product
- Write compelling headlines and marketing copy; adapt and repurpose original content and edit for grammar, tone and style
- Collaborate with marketing partners, product management, channel managers and sales leadership; ensure alignment of efforts and that content is appropriate for intended audience
- Establish rapport and maintain positive and productive relationships with individuals across multiple disciplines and functional areas
- Monitor and report on usage and effectiveness of content initiatives; identify opportunities to enhance/strengthen marketing materials and messaging
- Develop a strong understanding of team, products, target audiences, business goals and sales objectives
What you have:
- BA/BS in Marketing, English, Communications, Finance or related field preferred
- 6+ years of experience in a marketing, content development or account management role
- Experience in the financial services a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with superior attention to detail
- Extremely strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, keeping projects on schedule and on budget
- Creative and innovative thinker with a solutions-oriented approach
- Deadline oriented with effective time management skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively within a team environment
- Experience building cross functional relationships and navigating the complexities of a large organization to manage project deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often changing environment
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc or PDF of your Résumé. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards