The Content Writer will manage and develop content & deliverables aimed at our Channel partners’ audience (product resellers), who form a critical component in driving revenue and software sales. This content spans print and digital mediums and includes deliverables such as newsletters, product updates, webinar invitations, emails, web pages for channel portal, and other partner facing collateral. We are looking for someone who is a great content lead & communicator, energetic and savvy at handling multiple groups of internal stakeholders through tactical implementation and high quality deliverables. Our ideal Content Strategist will have experience writing B2B or Partner Marketing campaigns for companies on the forefront of technology or within the software or security fields. This role can be based in the Southern California area and work remotely as long as they're available for on-site meetings 1-2 days a week. We're also open to part-time content writers, if you're available 20-40 hours a week, please read below!
Writing Experience Necessary:
- Writing & content creation, Editing, and Project Management for our Global Partner community that includes:
- Monthly partner Newsletter
- Partner Emails (as needed)
- Monthly partner Webinar invites
- Partner facing collateral
- Marketing campaigns copy for partners (less important than the items above)
- Ability to help with powerpoint slides a bonus
- Will also need help with publishing items to our partner portal.
- 7-10 years of experience in content writing for B2B or Partner Channels.
- Graduate degree in Business, Marketing, English, Journalism, Media Studies, or related field.
- Able to crisply and simply convey product wording and messaging
- Have an energizing and engaging tone
- Attention to detail
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Understands how the various types of channel partner roles take in content