This key role will partner with key stakeholders to drive process discovery, development and documentation for Online Services support and agent support tools. The goal is to improve the customer, partner and agent experience with the following responsibilities:
Quality Content Creation
• Use content style guide and content creation guidelines create quality content
• Maintain style guide and update SharePoint site as necessary
• Help train others as needed on content creation tools and processes
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment, prioritize multiple tasks, work under minimal supervision/direction and provide frequent status updates while juggling multiple tasks.
• Demonstrated success in dealing with ambiguity.
• Excellent facilitation, problem resolution, cross group collaboration and organizational agility skills.
• Ability to effectively negotiate cross functional solutions
• Experience and knowledge in a customer facing 5 support service preferred.
• Maintain a strong working knowledge of the Online Services, Technical support focus on SharePoint and Instant Message, timelines and issues.
• Monitor the daily Content Idea; maintain Alerts and content published in VKB Portal.
• Conduct data gathering and analysis to discover information needed to update/create processes.
• Write/edit process/procedure and publish them in VKB portal
• Maintain documentation of process overviews, details and process flows using Visio
• Identify and collaborate with the necessary stakeholders for feedback and buy in for processes changes.
• Define areas of opportunity and make recommendations to standardize, improve or redesign content to meet customer needs and discuss with program managers.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs