We are looking for a talented, innovative and organized Content Writer/Strategist to join our client’s growing team in San Francisco. Our client is currently undertaking an aggressive digital transformation that builds on their successful service offerings. They are invested in using digital innovation to deepen customer engagement and profitability; position them as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments; and enable them to deliver the highly personalized, real time experience customers increasingly expect.
Let’s take a look at some of the requirements and tasks for this role!
• At least five years of experience planning content strategies for responsive sites.
• At least five years of experience writing and editing customer-facing content for the digital space.
• Experience in banking and financial topics (preferred but not required).
• Experience working in cross-functional teams, interacting with designers, researchers, usability specialists, product managers, legal and compliance experts, and line-of-business owners.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage. Spanish language proficiency is a plus, as is a firm understanding of the Associated Press style guide.
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, or other communications-related field.
• Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects.
• Experience adhering to documented standards for copy, obtaining feedback and approvals from clients, and revising documents according to that feedback. Must be able to produce copy that's consistent with our client's voice and tone.
• Experience enforcing best practices and processes from the start of the project life cycle to the project’s official launch.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus.
Please note, you will need to provide three recent web writing samples (online portfolios are preferred.
Last but not least let’s go over a little about us here at Aquent, so you know what you are getting into with this incredible partnership!
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
− Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
− Access to Fidelity 401(k)
− Access to FSA Program
− Direct deposit for your paycheck
− Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
− Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
− Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
− Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)