We are looking for someone to write and edit content for the marketing of our learning programs and services, based on outlines from our product teams. Would include content that shows up in emails and on websites all the way thru what shows up in actual learning programs (i.e. watch this video to learn about xyz).
This person does not need deep technical knowledge but should be well versed enough so that he/she can help to translate this language into every-day speak (so we can sound more friendly and approachable).
Things to know: this person will work closely with the manager to understand tone of voice for our learning products/services but also needs to be comfortable and have deep experience in taking these kinds of documents and bringing them to life. Attention to detail is needed - we are trying to create coherence between different programs and systems & therefore need this person to ensure there is consistency in everything he/she touches.
- 5 years’ experience writing, and able to share writing samples.
- Demonstrated ability to write content in the designated area.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team and co-create with senior-level executives.
- Must be able to work under deadline pressure.
- Familiarity with one or more standard style guides required.
- Must have the ability to write to the specified style guide/format.