We are looking for a motivated, forward-thinking content writer to join our marketing team. This person will be responsible for marketing efforts geared towards capital markets technology in North America and Europe.
In terms of your background you may be coming from a content/writing/editing role at a content provider. The common thread is that you are an experienced writer/editor, passionate about personal finance, capital markets, risk management, liquidity, collateral management, financial regulations, etc., and eager to engage across channels including email, social media, and SEO. In all situations, you possess a relentless, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
● Work with company leadership, sales executives, and business development teams to create marketing such as blog posts, web pages, white papers, sales brochures, etc.
● Manage the end-to-end content creation pipe-line : identify opportunity and needs based on lead generation goals, choose the right format and deliver content appropriate to the targeted audience.
● Monitoring of current events to be able to write relevant blog posts in response to a news report or announcement
● Good grasp of financial concepts and language within the capital markets. Ideal candidate will have worked with some or all of the following concepts; risk management, liquidity, collateral management, financial regulations, etc.
● Strong writing skills and experience in writing/procuring content for B2B marketing
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and listening skills.
● 3-5 years professional experience in communications, marketing in or around the finance industry (places such as banks, asset managers, news sites or papers, other vendors…)