- Serves as a content review specialist by maintaining the consistency of written copy for company web products and setting editorial style.
- Edits, writes and enhances copy to meet established tone and style requirements.
- Serves as communicator to design community with current and complete information.
- Provides continuing content development and ensures consistency of web site.
- Undertakes HTML editing and proofreading web pages.
- Works internally with team members and programming, as well as external web site development teams.
- All levels of this job family require outstanding writing and editing skills, as well as sound working knowledge of current web content development practices.
- The project involves rating and labeling data including places, event and profile typeaheads, identifying patterns and providing feedback to engineers to help improve data quality.
- We are looking for someone who is comfortable in a detail oriented position, and ideally has experience working with similar sets of data.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Tech savvy.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to ramp up quickly and eager to learn.
- Fluency in English.
- Plus if you’re familiar with locations/maps technology.
- Basic HTML & SQL is plus.
- BA degree (Journalism or Media Publishing a plus).