We are looking for a content writer who can assist with creating stories based on members of the community and how they use relevant technologies. You will write about general interest topics or draws upon specialized knowledge in a non-technical area to produce information online. We take care of communicating with customers and internal product teams about programs and how they are run.
Day to Day
At the start of a typical week, you will be given a new story to create. You will usually be given a set of questions and referred to a customer to interview. After conducting the interviews via phone/email (some customers may be international) you will then create the story regarding the customer and how our technologies influence their life. Your stories will then be sent to the publication team to review and send off. Once approved, the story will be posted on the team’s website for millions of customers to view. (You will be given roughly 1 story a week to work on)
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Must have experience writing stories on individuals and their achievements. Samples required.
- Experience with various writing programs such as WordPress
- Demonstrated ability to write content in the designated area.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work under deadline pressure.
- Familiarity with one or more standard style guides required.
- Must have the ability to write to the specified style guide/format.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or related area preferred.