Our client is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation that builds on their successful mobile and online service offerings. They’re invested in using digital innovation to deepen customer engagement and profitability; position them as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments; and enable them to deliver the highly personalized, real-time experience customers increasingly expect.
As a digital content team, the mission is to refine and advance their voice & tone across all their digital products and platforms, creating the best possible experience for their current and prospective customers. They’re looking for a content strategist with a proven track record of success, including:
- Three or more years of experience delivering results in drafting UX/digital content and/or content strategy
- At least five years of experience writing and editing customer-facing content for the digital space.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage; Spanish language proficiency is a plus, as is a firm understanding of the Associated Press style guide
- Proactive, solutions-oriented and very attentive to detail
- Experience adhering to documented standards for copy, including writing according to their nuanced voice & tone
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, interacting with designers, researchers, usability specialists, product managers, legal and compliance experts and line-of-business owners
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or other communications-related fields
The person in this role will:
- Partner with senior strategists and other partners to understand and execute strategic editorial vision for assigned projects
- Contribute to the success of the larger digital content team, partnering with team members and leadership to deliver best-in-class content for our digital products
- Participate in conversations around voice & tone and content strategy within their area of focus, backed by a solid understanding of business and product goals, as well as larger conversations within the content team to help explore and define ongoing vision for content as a whole
- Contribute to quality execution of strategy and voice & tone in their area of focus
- Partner with content leadership, analysts, and developers to review, understand and deliver content in line with strategic voice & tone as well as project strategy and business goals
- Help take content through multi-step governance process, including legal reviews, and any necessary revisions
- Document content and approvals according to established processes
- Contribute to content strategies for projects and initiatives in their area of focus
- Partner with direct manager and other partners to identify areas of opportunity within their area of focus, including process improvements, etc.
- Create strong relationships with partners outside content to help create awareness of and solutions for any roadblocks and help promote overall success