Vitamin T is working with an exciting company looking for a copywriter to join their marketing team. Will be responsible for providing engaging copy across a variety of channels - including digital, email, print advertising, blogs, articles, and social media for products in the B2B and B2C space. Must have ability to position product value propositions in a style that will resonate with customers. Need to be prepared for high-impact role in which the copy will help drive decisions of hundreds of partners and tens of thousands of customers.
Ideal candidate will be an innovative self-starter with extreme attention to detail, who also possesses the ability to optimally position our products on behalf of an array of client-partners and for a variety of audiences, and who excels at balancing multiple projects and deadlines. Candidate will collaborate with designers designers, product owners, marketers, and subject matter experts to deliver everything from tweets to long-form content. Strong ability to collaborate with designers and technologists to optimize a mix of graphics and text that will attract new customers and help client retain existing ones.
- 1-5 years of experience writing in a variety of different mediums – please be prepared to share a portfolio of samples
- Excellent communications, proofreading, editing and critical-thinking skills
- Strongly empathetic with different customer bases and how our products can satisfy their needs
- Willing to work within a team, handle feedback, and creatively engage and debate with colleagues
- Highly accountable, with a feeling of responsibility for every deliverable that the team provides
- Capable of modifying and synthesizing proven messages with fresh and innovative new ones
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- At least two (2) years of communications/marketing experience to include experience with social and digital marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media, social networking and social tools
- Basic Graphic design
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing and/or Automotive Retail industries
- An understanding of digital UX optimization is a plus – how can we best engage customers throughout their journey, from consideration to sale to ongoing product usage