START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: BELLEVUE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL CONTENT WRITER! **
- Develop, edit, and publish content to support business objectives.
- Proficient with knowledge management principles and tactics to drive ongoing improvement of content delivery.
- Develop content in adherence to knowledge management business rules.
- Partner with Global Training Team to ensure alignment with instructional design and training delivery initiatives.
- Perform regular audits of articles to ensure adherence to knowledge management business rules.
- Identify content gaps and work with business stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to resolve.
- Resolve agent feedback related to content.
- Work with geographically diverse contact center teams to assess and identify areas of knowledge management improvements.
- Mentor and coach various teams on proper usage.
- Support implementation of new releases and processes.
- Assist in the creation of article templates, workflow, and content quality guidelines. Assess opportunities to leverage resources and streamline processes across the organization.
- Create positive, proactive relationships with Service Delivery teams to identify and correct knowledge gaps, improve work processes and procedures, and implement on-going reviews of knowledge base articles.
- Assist in daily management and/or governance surrounding knowledge management system (properties, taxonomy, metadata, etc.).
- Work with content contributors and SMEs to determine needs, scope, and impacts to knowledge base content.
- Provide and interpret knowledge base usage reports and data.