We are looking for a creative content professional to write about general interest topics and specialized knowledge topics (in a non-technical area) to produce information online or in print. Ideally this person would be comfortable writing in both of those areas! You should be able to work independently or collaborate with a team of other writers and SMEs. You should be comfortable with different style guides and formats and can successfully partner with content owner and SMEs to flesh out content from a 360 point of view. You should be able to work with competing deadlines. You will support/manage the content related feedback submitted to a managed mailbox.
- 20-30% Meetings
- 40% Planning and scheduling meeting with Subject Matter Experts
- 30% Reviewing quality content
About the Team
This team manages the voice of the customer and content program for the organization. We manage content on both the internal and external sites. As a member of this team you will get to interface with different team members across multiple levels and departments. You will have the opportunity to be on the front end of data that will be used widespread by the company.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of Writing and Editing experience.
- Must be capable of working with SMEs to drive content development working towards content production goals and monitor and maintain quality control of published content.
- Background in coordination and engagement with individuals in various levels.
- Proficient with MS Office (in particular Word & PowerPoint).
- Bachelors in English, Journalism, or Communications preferred.
Ideal person would be local to the greater Seattle area, but could work predominantly remote.