We are looking for a creative Content Writer. Someone who can write small phrases for feedback to non-technical users. Writes storylines and scripts that help drive high-level presentations and videos.
50% of the work will be writing for internal teams. You will cover technical issues and will be for presentation for, we have one product that we need phrases and content written for. The writer needs to be able to drive these little snippets.
The other 50% is a longer term a need, in which we need someone to write and piece together presentations. More of a script writer. This is not video production. To help drive dialogue. For internal stakeholders. Would like this person to be more involved with the voice of the reason for the user. To make sure the story stays on track.
About the team
We are working on a really cool cutting-edge technology, AI & Robotics team, on Cloud. You will have the opportunity to learn insights that will basically change the course of how people collaborate. This team operates like a startup – more agile. You will help shape the personality of an actual BOT and get to work with AI. To dive into the bleeding edge of tech. Executives, help shape the stories. Of the forefront. An intersecting space to be in. To truly make a mark at this company.
- 5-7 years’ work related experience required.
- Experience writing a script for a film, understand that narrative. Could also be someone in the marketing space, who knows how to tell a story and sell it.
- Experience interacting with Stakeholders. Comfortable with presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to write content in the designated area required.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work under deadline pressure.
- Familiarity with one or more standard style guides required.
- Must have the ability to write to the specified style guide/format.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or related area preferred.
- Topics covered include artificial intelligence, consumers/shopping, work (general), security (general).