My client is a leading independent provider of Serviced Office Space in the UK and have now launched their service internationally. Their professional offices are strategically placed to take full advantage of the main transport links and offer a range of business solutions including Virtual Offices, meeting/conference rooms and state of the art IT and telecoms infrastructure. They also now offer Co-Working space for business start-ups and freelancers.
They currently have an exciting opening for a Content Writer to joing their marketing team, you will be in charge of copywriting for 3rd party websites, writing blogs, content writing for various social media channels and writing monthly internal newsletters.
You will be responsible for creating engaging internal and external communication and managing distribution through online channels.
- Collate material internally and liaise with web company to publish relevant content.
- Writing content for web pages.
- Working with the marketing team to develop new campaign ideas over various digital media and directories.
- Produce targeted email campaigns to our database and non-database contacts.
- Analytics - tracking to measure ROI.
- Maintain and improve our twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts.
- Writing of blogs to be distributed on our site and with our contacts.
- It is exremely important to be able to demonstrate different tones of voice across diffrent channels and clients and be adaptive.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent English – written and verbal
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Creative and enthusiastic
- Working knowledge of Hootsuite or similar
- Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop. Skills in InDesign an advantage
- Understanding of Google Analytics