Our renowned Fortune 500 client, who has been helping clients stay ahead of risk since 1919, is looking for a talented, experienced, and self-motivated freelance Content Web Developer to work on this client’s “online enrollment” and “purchase paths” for two new web builds.
This role is 40 hours a week, 4 days remote, 1 day in their NYC location (usually Fridays), 6 months with opportunity to extend, laptop provided. This is a totally cool, high enegry, creative agency environment - perfect for those who love the “agency style” without the crazy hours. The supportive team includes Digital Execution Team, Creative Technologists, Front End Developers, Marketing, UX Designers.
What You Will Do:
- Utilizing several web content management systems (CMS/WCM), the Content Web Developer will be responsible for digital content management activities across a suite of client’s consumer web sites. As Content Web Developer, you will be responsible for creating, editing, and testing online enrollment and purchase paths, marketing landing pages and emails to support the Direct Marketing team digital strategy.
- In this position, you will be working closely with various stakeholders to manage, update, and create dynamic and modern web sites that drive customer conversion. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring existing CMS systems are fully leveraged to ensure the best user experience to convert visitors into customers. You will also be accountable for assisting less technical users of CMS systems with marketing campaign and microsite launches.
- Create new web sites and marketing landing pages using one of several web content management systems in use today.
- Perform HTML, CSS, and JS updates to a large scale enterprise website through a CMS.
- Implement and troubleshoot Adobe Analytics tracking tags for assigned projects
- Assist less technical business users of CMS with CSS, JS issues, and general display issues.
- Work with third party vendors to integrate functionality into assigned web sites.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to ensure accurate development work and to publish web content efficiently.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment; multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously; ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines
- Ability to stay up-to-date on digital technology enhancements and web/mobile development; familiarity with cross-browser issues and creation of compatible designs
- Experience or being comfortable learning a WCM/CMS tool to create customer journeys; experience working with Adobe Experience Manager, Ektron, Drupal and other CMS systems a major plus
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org