The Content Manager provides leadership over a key service offering for a Fortune 50 client. This global pharmaceutical company has implemented a web content management solution for the reuse of modular marketing promotional content through multiple channels (web, print, e-mail, iPad, social) and the Content Manager plays a critical leadership role in this initiative.
This role will lead a team of content stewards, responsible for the accurate and efficient migration of brand team content into a Content Management System (SDL Tridion) for use in promotions. The role is also responsible for the ongoing maintenance and growth of the CMS data as it evolves over the content life cycle. This role will collaborate with many facets of marketing - strategists, stakeholders, external agencies, and technology partners - to create and execute an exceptional service experience.
- Provide key leadership and direction in managing a team of 5-10 professionals that are chartered with migrating and maintaining master content for development of promotional marketing materials
- Act as a SME in providing guidelines and best practices for structuring master content for reuse in building promotional materials.
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance in developing an effective Service Offering for global master content management
- Develop and enhance processes to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Support repeatable processes to scale content management services for enterprise-wide utilization
- Bachelor degree required, Advanced degree and certifications preferred
- Minimum 5 years management experience (resource and financial management included), managing efficient and effective work teams
- Minimum 3 years previous work experience in content management
- Experience in building repeatable work processes in support of a consistent, quality service offering
- Proven ability to provide insights and recommendations to work team, partners and stakeholders on the best approach to problem solving
- Strong knowledge of marketing promotional process and experience with content management systems
- Understanding of the functionality of enterprise Content Management Systems (SDL Tridion preferred) and the ability to assist internal teams with basic tasks on each