Vitamin T has an exciting opportunity for a Content Strategy Lead with an awesome agency client in Atlanta. This is a full time, on-site, contract to permanent opportunity. Looking for someone with 5-7 years’ experience in online content strategy, preferably in an agency/consulting environment. Must have experience leading content or cross-functional teams, understands taxonomies, worked with global project and dealt with different country localizations. Agency experience is HIGHLY preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As Manager of Content Strategy, you collaborate with the Creative team to understand and help support client objectives and user requirements by:
- Providing high-level content recommendations that help clients and their users achieve their goals based on information obtained through site audits, competitive assessments, user testing, and site metrics
- Creating or reviewing site structure and nomenclature for the most intuitive presentation of content
- Generating or overseeing an inventory/matrix of all site content, including related assets
- Overseeing content migration and creating or reviewing associated documentation
- Defining governance/workflow of content creation based on stakeholder interviews and an understanding of the client’s technological capabilities
- Contributing to CMS authoring requirements
- Creating and maintaining content model definitions in coordination with the design library
Apply today to learn more!