The client is a cross-platform app designed for note taking, organizing, and archiving company looking for a Content Strategist and Writer for their Marketing and Brand Campaigns team. This is a temporary 6-month assignment, onsite 40 hrs/wk in Redwood City, CA.
They are a 15-minute walk from the Redwood City Caltrain station.
*Possibility of full time conversion for the right candidate
- Working on the client's consumer marketing campaigns
- Social media copy (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) and paid media channels strategy
- Testing and taking two different forms of campaigns copy
- Short form copy (i.e. taglines, headlines, and promotional copy for webinars)
- Some email copy and blog posts when necessary
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Advertising, studio, and/or B2C/tech industry
- Consumer marketing campaigns
- Short form copy (i.e. Taglines and Headlines)
- Social Media (LinkedIn, FB, Twitter) copy and strategy
- Paid Media channels
- Working in tight deadlines and with a highly collaborative team
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated portfolio/writing samples, hourly rate, and availability to interview/start!