We are looking for a senior-level Content Strategist/UX Writer to join our financial services client's Creative Design Marketing team in Downtown Los Angeles.
- 7-10 years of experience.
- Must possess strong communication and organizational skills with experience working in a corporate environment. Financial industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Candidates with experience in a large corporate environment is preferred with experience targeting both B2B and B2C audiences.
- The ideal candidate will be creative and hands on in developing the messaging across various channels, focusing on the overall vision and direction of content.
- Ideal candidates will have A-Z content creation experience including: Creating wireframes, briefs, content decks, editorial calendars, style guides, as well as ongoing messaging and content curating.
- Candidates should have a strong working knowledge of UX design principles and the ability to identify trends in user interactions/requirements.
- Experience identifying customer needs and developing customer journeys.
- Experience in generating “buy-ins” for recommended strategies and solutions, working as part of a collaborative cross functional team (including front & back end developers) with strong knowledge of digital design, ADA Guidelines, user interaction design, and Agile or Waterfall project management experience.