Job Description: We are looking for a resource who can review a communication (statements, bills, letters, policies, etc.) to client end customers and their associated business processes. The goal of this review is to apply a set of client Communication Standards to simplify their communications so that they are Simple, Clear and Concise in the message(s) they intend to communicate.
From this resource, we would look for
• Capability to review and reconstruct documents (statements, bills, letters, policies, etc.).
• Ability to provide input in the design of a scalable model to address the entire scope of communications in scope for this program (approximately 20K documents)
• Ability to identify and correct the adverse impacts created by poorly composed documents and development of strategies to estimate and validate( through quantifiable metrics) the impact of redesigned documents recommended through this process.
We would expect this resource to have.
1. Proven Results – portfolio of past successes a definite plus
2. Education and Experience in a parallel effort
3. Attention to detail, affording not only a well written document, but a correctly punctuated and designed composition based on the standards in place.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills, interviewing/negotiating/presenting
5. Knowledge of SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat helpful
6. Must be proficient in MS Suite (Word, Excel etc.)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs