VitaminT is in search of a part-time Content Strategist/Writer for our client in Houston TX!
Are you a mid to senior level content strategist/writer that is able to work across digital (social, web, blogs, email) for both internal and external audiences? We want to meet you!
In this role, you will support the client's brand/corporate marketing and internal communication teams. You are empowered to bring new ideas and programs to the table as this is a contributor role. If you have Tech and B2B that is preferred. Still interested? Keep reading:
- The ideal candidate is highly creative, has a conversational tone, with the ability to proof, write to AP standards and follow a style guide - this is imperative.
- You're also able to manage stakeholders, lead work plans and establish/manage time lines for your content projects.
- You'll work a flex schedule with a few hours per week onsite and remote the remainder of the time.
- The culture is fun & engaging so you're outgoing, proactive with a self-managing work style. Initially this role will start out working 20 hours a week with the opportunity to transition to full-time in 2019.
- This is a great opportunity to join a well-seasoned, highly engaged team, while working for a global leader in the tech space!
We're looking for solid talent that meet the job requirements and able to provide work samples. Apart of the interview process for this role will be a test project to help determine best fit. Please email your resume, portfolio/work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org