Our global agency client is looking for Content Strategists with experience working on high level, large transactional sites. You will work with cross-fucntional UX teams to provide high-level content and brand recommendations that help clients and their users achieve their goals based on information obtained through site audits, competitive assessments, user testing, and site metrics. Financial experience as well as agency experience are nice-to-have.
Samples will be required for submittal consideration.
- Creating or reviewing site structure and nomenclature for the most intuitive presentation of content
- Establishing and/or maintaining editorial standards and accuracy/quality of content
- Generating or overseeing an inventory/matrix of all site content, including related assets
- Creating and developing end-to-end content lifecycles
- Taxonomy development and metadata recommendations
- Content model and matrix development, including for personalization and intelligent content solutions
- Creating approach for content migration and content production
- Defining governance/workflow of content creation based on stakeholder interviews and an understanding of the client’s technological capabilities
- Sr. Level 5-8 years’ experience in digital content strategy, some in an agency/consulting environment (Mid level can have 2-5 years)
- Experience leading content or cross-functional teams