Reporting to the Sr. Content Strategist, Acquisition, this role will work cross-functionally and partner closely with internal business stakeholders.
• Manage several mini-sites and accurately scope projects, developing documentation that communicates the user experience, business strategy and best practices
• Create and maintain project schedules, track deliverables and establish priorities for self and working team
• Provide direction for graphic designers, copywriters and integrators through creative briefs and group meetings to help achieve site goals utilizing web best practices, clarify strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly and manage expectations
• Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions and communicate effectively in difficult situations
• Assist Sr. Content Strategist, Acquisition with smaller projects
• Create and format web pages, using both a CMS and in HTML/CSS