Our Atlanta-based Fortune-100 client is seeking a talented Content Strategist!
This is scheduled to be an 18-month contract role.
Our client’s Digital Technology Team is responsible for building all of the company’s branded
websites from around the world.
The work for this role will be focused on serving as junior or senior level Content Strategist for
roll-outs and enhancements of all branded websites. The candidate will be familiar with taking a
strategic approach in using content to provide a best-in-class consumer experience.
The candidate will be involved throughout the content lifecycle for each initiative and will serve as
a liaison in channeling content through the client’s Integrated Marketing, Social Media, Shopper
Marketing and OOH teams as well as other syndicated and 3rd party content providers.
This role will also be involved with the creation, development and production of content in working
with the client’s content operations group and editorial teams. This candidate will help lead the
moderation of and set guidelines for all social and user-generated content.
The position will also lead initiatives in measuring the effectiveness of content as well as carry out
best practices of targeted content and personalization.
- Client is open to either junior or senior level role to fill position; if a senior-level consultant,
the talent must offer thought-leadership around content operations and production.
Junior level candidate will provide more tactical support.
- Candidate has to have some level content management experience
- Personality is key driver. Client must be a confident self-starter with strong work ethic;
independently-driven candidate that isn’t afraid to ask good questions; excellent listening
skills. Very comfortable navigating ambiguity.
- Any precision marketing background is a plus (personalized consumer experience,
concept targeting, segmentation
- Any experience with online promotions, instant wins and sweepstakes is a plus
- Familiarity with social networks, content syndication and campaign management is ideal
- Candidate must have great attention to detail
- Talent must be proficient in Adobe tools and Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop,
- Preferred understanding of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- An understanding or previous experience in Salesforce or ExactTarget, Janrain,
Spredfast, Livefyre, SiteSearch is a plus– it is understood that Junior candidates likely
won’t have knowledge of these technologies
- Understanding or experience with Google Analytics or SEO
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs