Forward-thinking, creative-minded content strategist to work with internal brand partners to develop and implement content-driven ideas across a range of media including video, web, social, mobile, live events, branded entertainment and media integrations. Define what content should be created and when – based on brand business objectives, value to the consumer, cultural relevance and platform knowledge – and determine where and in what form content should live and how it will find an audience. Leverage storytelling background to create compelling brand stories and experiences, integrating content with traditional marketing efforts. Proven experience partnering and building relationships with key influencers in the digital space to create content and extend brand reach. Work in collaboration with multiple functional areas within Creative + Content Marketing, brand marketing, digital, portfolio, buzz, PR and other internal groups.
The core accountabilities of this position include:
• Content Strategy: Partner with brand teams to set the vision and strategy for their content marketing and brand goals; guide in the production of engaging, results-driven content.
• Creative Storytelling: Proven experience developing compelling, multi-platform brand stories and partnering with digital influencers to bring these stories to life.
• Marketing Intelligence: Demonstrated experience and expertise with integrated, cross-platform marketing communication strategy and execution.
• Brand Partnership: Work collaboratively with internal partners to develop engaging, story-driven content in support of business objectives.
• Develop content strategy that reinforces and supports marketing initiatives, focusing on owned and earned opportunities to be amplified through paid
• Partner with key internal stakeholders to lead development of cohesive, multi-channel marketing communications, creative solutions and brand stories
• Clearly communicate strategic vision and ensure all content ladders up to brand’s business objectives
• Ensure all content programs leverage best practices, are on-brand, and are consistent in terms of style, quality, tone and user experience across all channels
• Develop standards and best practices for content creation; establish metrics to measure the success and efficacy of content including: ROI, brand lift, sentiment, retention and audience development
• Partner with Content Distribution team to bring strategy to life across all channels including owned and paid
• Increase brand and internal stakeholders overall digital and content competency
• Deep understanding of storytelling formats; how to create compelling stories that drive community and ultimately, commerce
• Review and provide feedback on content proposals, as well as ideate and pitch creation of new content that ties to marketing initiatives
• Cultivate and manage relationships with key influencers to develop and deliver industry-first content
• Provide strategic guidance and feedback to brands to ensure content aligns to strategy and quality standards
• Ideate with Creative, Account and Brand teams to develop relevant, best-in-class content; serve a s thought leader in pushing idea creativity
• Leverage social listening, cultural trends, competitive intelligence and other data sources to develop content themes/topics
• Communicate creative concepts in a clear and persuasive manner that is easy to understand
• Leverage knowledge of marketing communications strategy and brand acumen to guide the development of sound, integrated creative communications solutions across all channels (i.e. print, web, social, mobile, and video)
• Partner with Creative team to scope and shape concepts and executions (video production, design and copy)
• Deliver actionable campaign and content insights to brand partners to continue to drive best-in-class marketing programming
• Work collaboratively with internal partners in support of business/program objectives, brand and portfolio positioning, and global content strategy
• Serve as strategic content advisor to internal stakeholders across all areas of the company and content platforms
• Actively partner with Creative and Account teams to deliver holistic creative solutions
• Strengthen brand partnerships by applying project management, as well as marketing strategy, expertise to ensure projects are executed on time, on budget and on strategy