Large Media & Entertainment brand in Glendale is seeking a Content Strategist to join their team. The Content Strategist will conduct content audits, pull data analytics/insights, recommend content updates, identify URLs and filters and produce decks and documentation to support content strategy goals. This is a 4-month temporary role with the possibility to extend or convert to perm.
The role requires a combination of detailed content management (spreadsheet entry and page-level maintenance) and creative ideation (content vision and solutions). We seek:
• Content Strategy experience or digital content experience
• Familiarity with core content strategy tasks (audits, taxonomies, analytics, page inventories, content maps, etc.)
• Skills to work on a wide-variety of tasks simultaneously
• Ability to self-manage timelines and workloads.
• A go-getter
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Degree- Information architecture, writing, English
- Prior content strategy or digital content experience
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a member of a multidisciplinary digital design/development team.
- Strong analytical, strategic, planning, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to balance multiple projects, work with various creative and technical disciplines, and deliver against aggressive deadlines.
- Advanced software skills including Microsoft Office (Excel), Google Drive, Keynote and JIRA.
- Diplomacy and grace under pressure.
- Guide the creation, maintenance, management and governance of content
- Conduct content audits to inventory content types or products
- Leverage industry, business, Guest, product, and site research and analytics to guide content decisions on App and Web projects.
- Maintain page inventories to document page-level information including URLs, keywords, page titles, copy notes, etc.
- Maintain filter documentation including categories, dimensions and values of content entities, their relationships, and the rules governing filter displays.
Required Education: BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
This is a great opportunity for someone who actually works in true content management. This is a highly collaborative environment and the Jr. Content Strategist will work alongside copywriters and designers to launch digital sites and take on the role specific to developing the strategy for the optimization of the content itself. We are looking for people who have worked in the discipline of content strategy, someone who specializes in writing, content layout and storytelling.