AQUENT is recruiting for a Content Strategist for an exciting opportunity in McLean, VA
If you like creating killer content that stands out and attracts people for all the right reasons – keep reading!
In this role, you will help conceptualize and distribute content campaigns. As part of the content marketing team, the content strategist will help the team identify partnership opportunities, lead relationships with external production agencies and help plan/execute paid distribution campaigns to get content to our target audience.
Relevant skills or experience include:
- Content strategy – using audience insights to inform an editorial strategy. This includes general knowledge of video production process, linking strategies, and re-purposing content.
- Content sponsorships – understanding how sponsored and branded content works, both from a publisher and client perspective
- Media planning/Campaign Management – planning or executing paid campaigns (Facebook, YouTube, Taboola, SEM, Display, etc.)
- Content production - general knowledge around the processes, inputs and dependencies of producing blogs, videos and ad images.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.