Our Leading Media and Entertainment Client is looking for a Director of Sponsored Content.
Overview and Responsibilities :
The Director of Sponsored Content will specialize in ideating and articulating content strategies in response to client RFPs. This role focuses on pre-sales as well as well as being a primary contributor for Client Owned Stations post-sales needs.
- Will work in collaboration with Sales, Creative and Production teams to assess program objectives, brainstorm ideas to develop clear, compelling, 360-degree content strategy plans that align with client goals.
- Effectively communicate concepts, ideas and rationale to clients and internal and external project stakeholders
- Create sharp long- and short-form copy for RFP response decks including headlines, program titles and social media promotion
- Work on several campaigns at once, managing proposal deadlines sometimes under pressure and often to strict schedule requirements
- Write multiple sponsored articles for clients per week, with an ability to create engaging stories that resonate with the OTS audience
- Track success of sponsored content programs, topics and formats, compile statistics and provide recommendations for future programs
- Effectively promote campaigns across Social media accounts
- Keep up to date with content marketing and native advertising trends in order to follow—and surpass—sponsored content best practices
- Must be a prolific writer with the ability to write strong, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and 6+ years of paid content creation experience or journalism experience, ideally in a full-time writing or editing position with a news publisher or agency
- Outstanding writer with experience in digital, social media, mobile, video and live event platforms and the ability to translate complex technical material into engaging reader-facing language
- Self-motivated researcher with a passion for interactive and immersive storytelling and a passion for uncovering surprising data and colorful details
- HTML and CSS skills a plus
- Fluency in Spanish a plus