The content Strategist is responsible for hearing our clients and delivering high-quality ideas with attention to detail. Your primary responsibility is to attend project kick-offs and briefings to shape and develop goal-driven interactive solutions. Experience with content strategy services in an agency environment is a must. You are good with words and adept at articulating back what you hear from a client, while able to assert your ideas and gain client trust by providing rationale to support our team’s proposals. Collaboration comes naturally and you work well with user experience designers, visual designers and project managers, as this is the core team for each project. Most of all, you bring a can-do demeanor and positive attitude because you’ll often be the first person our clients speaks to, and you’ll working with a team of 20+ colleagues every day who work just as hard as you do.
- Lead goal-driven briefing calls with a diverse range of clients in every vertical.
- Evaluate, organize and audit content to define the most appropriate approach to meet business goals and user needs.
- Partner with UX and designers to conceptualize high-quality, innovative digital content and ensure ideas come to life while staying within budget and scope.
- Confidently present ideas and drive clients toward the best strategic approach to meet user needs, business goals and our internal team’s perspective.
- 5+ years in a content-centric role, agency experience preferred
- Innovative problem-solver and creative thinker with the ability to think on your feet
- Organizational expert, detail oriented, multi-tasking guru
- An ability to work well under deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of UX, including wireframing and rapid prototyping, to successfully partner with User Experience team
- Strong understanding of traditional web development workflow and how content strategy plays into it
- Experience working with technical and creative teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including the ability to work face-to-face with C-level clients and their teams
- A 'Find a Way' attitude
- Copywriting and copy-editing experience