START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: ATLANTA, GA
** A FORTUNE 500 TRAVEL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL CONTENT STRATEGIST! **
- Experience driving digital standards with an emphasis on defining process efficiencies in a matrix organization.
- Leverage a suite of marketing technology and content management tools
- Play a key role in DAM asset development.
- Helping project managers, site architects, usability analysts, and front-end developers to adopt digital brand guidelines through an operational role and create a consistent and accurate experience across the website.
- Experience leading complex digital projects with cross-functional teams.
- Identify key areas of growth to delivery operational efficiency and excellence on digital channels
- Assist with test strategy process for Digital Content projects on the website
- Work collaboratively with creative teams to ensure consistency within DAM
- Develop roadmap to promote future growth and opportunities through DAM
- Write, review and revise quality standards and operational procedures for Digital Content
- Participate in review of standards, procedures, tools and processes for content delivery
- Monitor, manage and communicate with product managers and developers on defects/errors
- Assist project leaders in solving quality assurance issues
- Assist with digital content builds as needed
- Experience developing QA and brand guideline best practices
- Ability to convey testing processes within project timelines
- Experience working within highly-matrixed organizations
- Working knowledge within a DAM and understanding its importance
- Ability to translate technical nomenclature to leadership and non-technical counterparts
- Ability to present new features to executive leadership and other stakeholders
- Experience testing web sites, web services, apps, or databases preferred
- Experience with Quality Center, Adobe Experience Manager and Jira preferred Content management experience of any kind is very useful. It means you have been involved in the building and maintenance of web sites, understanding the language.