Looking for an experienced Content Strategist to work onsite in Irvine CA. Looking for someone with strong knowledge of content modeling, information and UX and content management within a CMS. This person will collaborate with internal UX, Dev and analytics teams to better understand customers to create overall digital content strategy.
Main responsibilities are:
- Developing a global content strategy to help improve UX
- Presenting the right content to the right users at the right time, thereby driving higher conversion and revenue
- Working with digital marketing team throughout CMS/content migration project
- Perform content audits of digital assets across various sites
- Define content models for CMS
- Oversee content production guidelines
- Work with SEO team and agencies
- Define content mapping from current to new site
- Optimize site search functionality to improve content search ability
- Perform research, user testing and develop metrics
- 3-5 years experience
- Expert knowledge of CMS (Adobe experience manager preferred)
- Understanding of content modeling skills
- Expertise in digital content and content management technologies
- Understanding of analytical data
- Adobe Analytics - A PLUS!
- Experience w/ large scale Site migration - a PLUS!