Our client is looking for a Content Strategist to lead creative teams in brainstorms to create a vision for their clients. This leader will determine and monitor all social content for clients big and large! From there, they will be responsible for reviewing content to figure out what's working and what's not for direction of future content production.
This client is leading the field in managing the social media presences of global entertainment brands and generating celebrity-driven content creating a vast network across Facebook and other social media outlets. Though they like to keep a low-key profile in the public eye, they're making BIG waves behind the scenes. Already managing 60 celebrities who have over 300 million fans on Facebook, this client provides an integrated platform for the optimization and activation of their audiences. They've also already accumulated several awards in content creation for social media platforms!
So anyways... they're looking to hire a Content Strategist! Sound good to you? Please see below for more details!
- Adaptable, can wear multiple hats (a bit of a unicorn), like a designer who dabbles in video editing or some motion graphics on their own projects. You should be a strategist able to generate copy for social, print, digital, video, etc. An ideas maker!
- They like people who have passions and talent outside of their 9-5 work. For example: they have a manager who is an EDM DJ and he does a huge event every week. He is still fully committed, but a creative spirit.
- They like people who do not just see social as a business but live it, daily. They network themselves and are integrated, and influencer in their own right would be awesome.
- They will look at all talents social media accounts, having crazy privacy settings won’t do you any favors... they want people who want to be seen.
- The more a candidate feels like a creative based on the content of their social profiles, the more attractive of a candidate they seem to be. CHECK your own social profiles prior to applications.
- Must be able to jump in and work on whatever is needed. Workloads change significantly, some jobs do require attention on the weekends, not on-site but at events/content needing to be produced/published, attended to on the weekend.
How To Apply:
- The usual: Resume, Portfolio
- Something more: social media links - yours and of brands, people, companies, you've managed
- Tell us: about you, your passions, your distastes, your goals
Can't wait to hear from you!