WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You’re a creative pioneer with a passion for advocating for customers and the ability to evangelize the role of design in a rapidly evolving company culture. You utilize a broad toolbox of techniques to unearth customer needs and translate them into engaging stories. If you have a trailblazer’s spirit, the fortitude to fearlessly try different design techniques and the desire to make a difference in changing people’s lives by realizing the dream of home ownership, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Senior Content Strategist/Writer is part of the expanding Customer Experience Design team responsible for evangelizing contemporary design practices to create customer-centric solutions for this role will work along side service, product and visual designers to support all communication needs. You’ll facilitate insight generation through empathy interviews, develop engaging ways to tell our story and create content that will result in both enhanced digital experiences as well as stronger internal communications. You will be a key partner in collaborating and building consensus with other teams so that the design vision is faithfully executed across multiple platforms.
Key Job Functions
- Creating content for internal websites and presentations based on business objectives, value to the customer, cultural relevance and best practices and scaling content based on audience
- Maintaining internal SharePoint content and establishing cadence for reviews and updates.
- Working with designers and other content creators on establishing voice, tone and language for digital products and help in documenting Digital Design System rules and requirements.
· Synthesizing user research findings for presentations to stakeholders
· Writing Case Studies that showcase the results of Design Thinking methodologies on various initiatives
· Assist in establishing a storytelling platform to elevate our customer’s voice and promote team capabilities across the enterprise
Qualifications / Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Content Strategy, Writing or Communications
- 6+ years of experience working in an agency or in-house creative environment
- Familiar with Design Thinking methodology
- Examples of work that showcase your creativity and ability to translate complex material into human-centric language
- A passion for storytelling and how it elevates customer experience
- Ability to synthesize research findings into digestible, delightful nuggets of insight
- Experience managing web site and content development and providing strategic communication support
- Experience creating presentations in Keynote and PowerPoint
- The ability to present your work with confidence regardless of the audience
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment and prioritize projects, communicate progress and meet deadlines