Pay: Up to 66.01/hr. DOE
6 month oppty. on-site at client location
This Global team is made up of instructional and visual designers who help solve learning problems.
We understand every aspect of the learning design process, from analyzing the business problem, to designing and developing a solution and evaluating success.
Team is in need of a Content Strategist in support UX and learning designers for a leave coverage.
As a Content Strategist on the team, you will also work alongside a wide range of stakeholders, including instructional designers, visual designers and curriculum managers to provide content strategy advice and creative support.
You will help shape learning experiences so that staff can find and consume relevant content to grow their skills and careers. You won’t hesitate to get your hands dirty producing wireframes and sitemaps and you will dive deep into a topic to define its content strategy and to guide the content creation process.
Our team works hard to ensure every team member has access to the resources they need to become their best personal and professional selves.
We leverage tools, technology, and innovative formats to scale learning and support staff at all stages of their careers — from Orientation, to manager training, to leadership development, and more.
We have four key beliefs about learning — that it is personal, social, a process, and happens in real life — and we infuse these beliefs throughout the wide array of learning and development opportunities.
As a team member, you'll always be thinking about new ways to help others grow, and you share a passion for empowering staff to unlock their full potential.
- Increase user experience and engagement online through an effective content strategy
- Monitor and ensure consistency and standards in tone, voice, style, imagery across content
- Proactively identify and solve potential content gaps, so that there is constant innovation of new content ideas
- Evaluate content effectiveness and make ongoing adjustments to maximize efficiency, outcomes
- Ensure consistent messaging across all forms of content (certifications, classes, blog posts, website pages)
- Conduct content audits to gather strategic business and user insights, so that the team can create more content in a more efficient way
- Improve discoverability of the content
- Define online content structures by creating sitemaps, wireframes, navigational systems
- Share content strategy best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience working in digital media and creating online content strategies/experiences
- Portfolio of educational long and short-form content
- Ability to communicate and distribute gathered data to appropriate audience(s)
- Passion for hands-on writing and editing
- A deep passion for learning
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A careful attention to detail
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Pay: Up to 66.01/hr. DOE