Location: Bellevue, WA
Title: Content Strategist - UX
Duration: 6 months
We're looking for a content strategist who can deliver focused solutions rooted in the user experience principles of relevancy, simplicity, and delight. The content strategist also needs to be an exceptional copywriter who understands user psychology and how to influence user behavior through words.
Responsibilities As a Content Strategist you will be a key contributor in delivering smart, relevant and socially connected experiences.
You will work within a focused but nimble UX team dedicated to creating effective, delightful and global product experiences that artfully unify customer needs with business goals.
To be a successful Content Strategist, it is a given that you are good with words, able to create, curate, edit and align information.
You must also be a process-oriented, systems-thinker with a solid grounding in content organization, as well as the art of persuasion and marketing.
You need to be able lean on best practices and standards, but have a love for experimentation and an ability to move quickly.
You must have:
• Knowledge of mobile first and responsive content strategies
• Knowledge of the development and maintenance of both structured and unstructured content types
• Experience in writing and revising content, and sourcing and aggregating content
• Demonstrated team facilitation and problem-solving skills
• A professional and personal portfolio of useful, web content solutions in highly dynamic environments, including use of both structured and unstructured content solutions
While we recognize that there is not one path to becoming a great Content Strategist, we look for:
• More than 3 years professional experience with online content strategy
• Experience with the design lexicon and working in the design process
• Experience in localization workflow and the challenges of writing for a global audience.
• Degree in a relevant field (English, Communications, Journalism, Computer Science)
And although not required, it is an advantage if you can demonstrate:
• Experience working within agile design and development teams
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Location: Bellevue, WA