We are expanding our content team supporting an innovative modular content implementation for a Fortune 50 client. This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and experiences in content stewardship, records management or digital asset management in support of the production of promotional content within a global pharmaceutical company.
Our client has implemented a content management solution focused on the reuse of modular marketing promotional content through multiple channels (web, print, e-mail, iPad, social). The Content Steward plays a pivotal role with this solution ensuring master content is applied accurately and efficiently to brand promotional materials. This position works in the client's offices in North Wales, PA.
The Content Steward manages and maintains all modular content determined as master content for the digital repository, which contains print and online content, including images and videos, and ensures that content is entered and managed according to defined standards, which are applied consistently across the organization. The Content Steward’s role is critical as they are responsible for keeping all content metadata up-to-date and accurate.
Other responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with a team of other Content Stewards to analyze and recommend best practices and process improvements for managing master content in pharmaceutical promotions
- Develop Brand content expertise for the use, maintenance, and application of master content to promotional materials
- Work closely with brand teams, creative agencies, and regulatory team members to ensure that accurate and compliant content is used in promotional materials
- Implement standard processes and guidelines for the maintenance of master content
- Input and update detailed content and metadata into Master Content Repository
- Develop a comprehensive taxonomy for organizing information resources based on brand business goals and requirements from stakeholders
- Manage multiple operational projects through the content management solution process, simultaneously, from concept kickoff to final approval
- Problem solve as issues arise
Skills and Experience:
- Publishing or Web Content background highly desirable
- Metadata tagging is a must have
- Project Management experience -management of timelines, job owners, 3rd party vendors to make sure projects are complete
- Experience working in a regulated industry such as Financial, Health Care etc highly desired
- Organizing existing components to help with marketing campaigns
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Metadata management in terms of content management systems NOT Google Analytics/SEO
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
- Paid weekly
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- Access to free training and continuing education