We are looking for an email-marketing content specialist to join a Communications team. You’ll be responsible for creating email-acquisition campaigns to support key teams that focus on building successful programs.
This role will involve detailed collaboration with operations, product, and marketing leaders, in addition to working with legal stakeholders, translation managers, and the email marketing team.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be comfortable moving quickly and changing directions, all without sacrificing the quality of your work. You’ll need to create and enforce content-creation processes that drive projects forward while allowing stakeholders to contribute feedback. You’ll need to identify efficiencies, share information, and ensure that distributed stakeholders are working in lockstep, so that the positioning is consistent around the world.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Copy development, create compelling and impactful copy to drive action in users. Email will be the primary tactic but requires the ability to write for 360 degree implementation across multiple channels (blog posts, landing pages, in product notifications etc).
- Develop positioning for various segments.
- Audit to identify which communications touch points should be altered, refreshed, and optimized
- Create and regularly optimize email templates that field teams will use to bring new supply onto the platform—these resources will need to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and ability to counter common objections.
- Experience writing for marketing initiatives, specifically acquisition is preferred.
- Experience writing with the channel of email, with a clear understanding of current email best practices and the nuances needed for this tactic.
- True partnership mentality, can dig into details to develop strategy before writing copy.
- Flexible, agile, and adaptable yet relentless in the production of good work.
- Innovative and forward thinking.
- Writing samples and/or a portfolio of work to share.
Bachelor's degree or higher required.