Oh boy! We are looking for a Content Specialist!!!
Are you ready to tell stories? Do you have the skills to bring stories to life? You will work through a variety of content types using SEO and content marketing practices. This is not a role for the faint of heart! You will be doing everything from digital marketing copy to blogs, whitepapers, and print copy.
You should love writing and reading. The perfect person for this role will be someone who writes in their spare time and reads books more than watching TV. The gist, you should love copy and editing.
Essential to have:
- Write and oversee creation of content for websites, print, video, blog, and other outputs.
- Ensure content meets the needs and interests of visitors by using SEO and other metrics.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of various marketing platforms.
- Audit existing websites and marketplace content to determine content gaps.
- Understand unique brands’ tones of voice and write in the required voice.
- Possess and exhibit outstanding grammar usage, writing skills, and style.
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment.
- Three years writing and editing experience
- One-three years content management or publishing experience
This is a permanent full-time salaried position. If you feel you are a good fit please email me a current resume and writing samples. You must have current marketing copy samples to be considered for this position.
If you're interested in learning more, please reach out at your earliest opportunity - firstname.lastname@example.org