Our client, a top fortune 500 financial company and credit card service, are looking for a Content Reviewer/Content Specialist to join their team in Wilmington, Delaware! This Content Reviewer will work closely with Marketing and Legal to understand, analyze and develop footnotes and legal disclosure language (including offers, premiums, conditions, limitations, etc) required on marketing materials, primarily for their credit card team. The details are below, we are looking for a Copyeditor/Content Reviewer with a financial services background (marketing or Agency side), specifically joining this team to work on disclosures and footnotes. Check out the details below, I would love to connect with you if you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity!
So what are some of the day to day activities for this exciting role?
• You will work to create footnotes and legal disclosures in InDesign and XML once the content is approved.
• You will perform quality control reviews on all work to ensure accurate, error free footnotes/legal disclosures.
• You will communicate clearly with Content Indication regarding the intended usage of footnotes and legal disclosures so footnotes and disclosures can be applied to marketing materials correctly.
So what are the qualifications to get you in the door for this amazing project?
• You must have an understanding of credit card industry footnotes/legal disclosures
• You must have experience working with Marketing and Legal to determine language
• You must have working knowledge of InDesign and Dreamweaver
• You must have excellent skills in the following areas – communication, attention to detail, ability to work well under deadlines and changing priorities, offer analysis, problem-solving, decision making, flexibility, collaboration
• You must have a College degree
• You must have 5+ years related experience
• Spanish fluency a plus