The client is an educational content, technology, and services company for the higher education whose client is located in Monterey, CA. They are looking for a Content Project Manager (CPM) to join their team onsite for 6-8 months for ~40 hrs/wk.
- Independently managing the production of a variety of projects including complex and/or high profile projects on schedule
- Adhering to internal customer and market specifications/requirements
- Meeting quality assurance and within budget to achieve financial targets
- Providing support to the Production Manager or Director
- Building and maintaining effective, collaborative relationships with Editorial, Marketing, Technology, Permissions, Media Research, PreMedia, and Manufacturing teams and vendors to ensure project objectives are met
- Managing vendors through/by competitive bidding, monitoring workloads, and successful communication; escalating issues appropriately
- Acting as a mentor to junior staff and providing feedback to management of less experienced staff.
- Assisting other PMs, covering while they are on vacation, tracking, updates, making sure everyone knows of their deliverables
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- 2-3 years of project management experience
- Content project management experience
- Vendor management experience
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Knowledge of Workfront and/or MS Project
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply or email me directly with your updated resume, hourly requirements, and availability to interview/start!