Our global financial services client located in downtown Baltimore, MD is looking for a Content Production Specialist for a 3 month contract assignment with potential for extension.
- The Content Production Specialist will work directly with designers and content marketing specialist in production of enterprise content with high exposure across global business segments (both ad hoc and repeatable).
- Production responsibilities are focused on production of low-complexity layout content templates (Market Review, blog, press engagement articles, talking points, etc.).
- This position collaborates with writing/editorial teams regarding content development requirements and implements proofreading and legal based content edits/rounds for final content deliverables (to ensure that all communication materials (print and digital) are in compliance, meet regulatory standards, reflect the brand and are quality checked before sending out materials to market).
- May include some opportunities to be a back-up for design specialist for production design assistance, including graphics for digital outputs.
- May include traffic related back-up duties related to Proofreading and Legal submissions of content for review in firm based workflow platform (AdMaster).
Additional Job Details:
• College degree
• Experience working in the financial services industry or agency preferred
• 2-4 years production/design experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (knowledge of additional design applications a bonus)
• Ability to manage competing priorities and multiple production deliverables
• Attention to detail Prior
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
• Traffic experience a bonus
• Team player