The Content Producer shoots and edits video and creates graphic design content for social media our YouTube channel. This individual will shoot video in the studios and offsite events, edit footage of in-studio interviews and music performances, and create editorial videos from broadcast audio. The Content Producer will create graphic design elements and motion graphics. This individual will report to the Sr. Director, Digital Video and work directly with counterparts throughout the Digital Content team for videos tailored to the brand social media audiences, as well as specific content verticals for Entertainment, Politics and Sports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shoots and edits digital video content, including in-studio interviews and performances.
- Creates graphic design elements, including motion graphics.
- Creates digital video from broadcast audio, photography and stock footage.
- Work alongside digital producers to create video for brand social media, as well as Sports, Entertainment and Politics verticals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of professional experience editing in Adobe Premiere (Creative Cloud) and DSLR videography, preferably for a media and/or entertainment company.
- Graphic design portfolio of digital content and/or marketing.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Experience editing video in Adobe Premiere Creative Cloud.
- Graphic design for commercial brands and/or media companies.
- Shooting video with DSLRs in challenging environments.
- Social video editing: GIFs, Instagram, etc.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Editing in Adobe Creative Cloud, including After Effects.
- Shooting video with Sony and Canon DSLR.
- Image editing in Photoshop.
- Experience in WordPress publishing a plus.