We are looking for a talented Content Producer to join an award winning Digital Creative Agency in Sydney on a full time permanent basis.
As the Content Producer you will be accountable for the success of projects within the agency. You will manage integrated projects from start to finish and ensure they are delivered on time and to budget. Day to day responsibilities will include budget management, timeline's, scope creep, team WIP’s and the allocation of resources. You will be the key contact for the Account Management and Creative teams as well as the external suppliers and clients.
We are looking for a Content Producer with experience working in a Digital/ Content/ Creative agency coming from a Production or Project Management position. You will be skilled in juggling multiple projects, implementing processes, solving problems, managing workflow's and deadlines. You will work well under pressure and have a genuine passion for staying on trend with new technologies and industry updates.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills to manage all stakeholders including account management, creative, editors and producers
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Confident and a persuasive manner
- Excellent organisation skills and time management
- The ability to work to budgets.
THE AGENCY: A full service creative agency based in the heart of Sydney, this agency prides themselves on their unrivalled service to provide their top tier clients with some of the best strategies, content and creative. The team are incredibly passionate about their work and they offer an open plan, supportive and friendly environment to join and help grow your career.
INTERESTED? If the above roles sound like a match for you, please contact Nicola– 02 8973 1506 / email@example.com.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.