Our vision is to revolutionize the interactions our customers have with our products and engineers so that we increase levels of usage, advocacy, and love of our products. We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-driven, collaborative Content Producer to be part of our team as we create services and generate ways to engage with our customers to show them some love.
Your main objective is to manage content that is compelling and engaging, showing the human side of the engineering team, and teaching our customers about the product to increase their confidence. Looking for a contractor with strong program management skills, well-versed in content management and publishing, and want to play a pivotal role in creating cutting edge global consumer content for social and web experiences.
- 3+ year of experience as a program manager or equivalent role
- Experience with content management systems – such as Sprinklr
- Experience conforming technical writing to the common language (Working with engineering teams)
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to oversee and complete small and large content production tasks with clear deadlines and deliverables
- Collaborative, organized, detail-minded, efficient, flexible and capable of partnering across teams and stakeholders to manage and track content cycle
- Exhibits a desire and passion for our customers
- Ability to pitch and land new approaches and ideas
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and interpersonal)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to identify, assess, and solve problems quickly and frequently
- Broader understanding of content publishing
- Experience in publishing and managing media contents via Social Media like YouTube and Facebook