This studio is looking for a highly organized individual with exceptional analytical and communication skills to support various aspects of the game’s production.
- Conduct content editing passes in partnership with design.
- Drive all aspects of localization, geopolitical reviews and international age rating submissions.
- Manage and configure product and DLC releases.
- Coordinate usability and play testing sessions.
- Collaborate with developers and business teams to organize and track licensed content production.
- Maintain and improve online collaboration tools.
- Gather, organize and prioritize feedback for various aspects of the projects; effectively present it as needed.
- Perform various production reviews and produce detailed summaries.
- Field questions for internal teams and external partners.
- Organize and track the delivery of assets between various internal teams and external partners.
- Provide on-going production support the publishing leads.
- Generates and develops overall creative plan for product media.
- Writes media specifications and provides content development.
- Provides editorial and aesthetic direction of program.
- Leverages internal and external resources.
- Develops and implements processes, methods and standards.
- Manages daily content publishing to ensure the strategic vision for the site meets the business objectives.
- Works with content and production teams, program management, marketing, and other Web teams to create and promote the site to increase usage and distribution.
- Recommends changes based on collection and analysis of site metrics and customer feedback. Works with stakeholders to define and scope projects.
- Build and implement new content areas and site features in conjunction with other team members.
- Develop and manage project schedule and budgets.
- Provides editorial and aesthetic direction of the site.
- 3-5 years project production experience required.
- Progressive responsibility with content development, scheduling and budgeting for multiple projects required.
- Must be team player with strong leadership and project management skills.
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Experience tracking, collecting, analyzing site metrics preferred.
- Strong knowledge of content programming on the Web.
- Strong understanding or experience with web